Tuesday, January 18, 2011

My BEL260 class

BEL 260..????The subject that i must taken for this semester and this is one of the compulsory subject for the students on semester 2..Oh my Goodness..!!Actually i don't like this subject when the first time i was registered..
I do not know why..??Maybe because i must learn everything in English and it was a little bit difficult for me..but i think that was not the reason why i cannot learn and get a good result for BEL 260.. i  was believed that i can do that!!..chaiyok2 bazilah..
Okay..!!We go back to the main topic for BEL 260.. when the first time Miss Emy Shafika Nordin came to my class,the first word that i was say is " oh..this is my lecturer..erm..okay2.."and after that i was shocked because she was say the word "i like this girl" to me just because i was informed her about the text book.. i do not know why she say this word to me..but....at the same time i like this word..and i was also shocked when she was easy to remember my name..why i say like that..??because many people say that my name is difficult to remember at the short time.. i was so impressed to my lecturer..Miss Shafika also told the whole of our class that we must speak  fully in English..no more others language!!..Oh My God..!!how is this..??that was challenging to us..but i know that have many advantages..i will try my best..!!..Miss was make our class full of happiness..!!..because she know how to make their student happy and not boring in her class..

No comments:

Post a Comment